Saturday, March 13, 2010

Walking Adventures in SCV - Week 2

This is the second week of my 52 Photowalks project. I decided to go for a walk along the Bike Path. The Santa Clarita Valley has over 60 miles of trails and paseos. So I started at the Camp Plenty Road trailhead and went East just a little bit past Sierra Hwy. This trail lines up the Santa Clara River which is usually dry. But this year due to El Nino, there is still water in the River bed!
I was impressed by how quiet my walk was, considering the proximity of major roads such as Soledad Canyon or Sierra Hwy. I could hear the birds, and in some places (where the water was deep enough and running fast enough), I could hear the water flowing down the river...











If you want to see more photos from my Photowalks, visit my website at: www.nathalieseguinphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment