Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Salas Family


My friend Julie asked me to photograph her three kids and her nieces together for her mom. This is going to be her Christmas present (all the grand kids photographed together). Of course, I thought it was a great idea!
She also wanted a photo of her three kids and two dogs. She has been wanting to do this for a while, but never got around to it until now!
So, on the Friday after Thanksgiving, we met at the park and had a fun photo shoot. Here are a few of my favorite images from that day:

Since her two nieces were running late, we started with Andrew, Krista and Julianna and their two dogs, Roxie and Baba.

We then moved on to photos of just the three kids.


And when Natalie and Daniella arrived, we photographed all of them together.


It was a great shoot and I hope Abuela likes her Christmas gift!
To see more of my work, please visit my website at: www.nathalieseguinphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment