Monday, April 5, 2010

Photowalk #5: Westfield Mall

Last Wednesday, March 31st, was a Mandatory Furlow Day for me. I was off while Allan was at work and the kids were at school. Perfect day for a Photowalk, except that the weather forecast called for scattered showers. Since I didn't want to venture out somewhere without the possibility of shelter, I decided to go for a walk around the local mall. The Westfield Mall, in Valencia, CA is a pretty big mall and I hadn't been there since they added "The Patio". I wanted to see what it looked like and was especially interested in the architecture of the new section. I think I managed to take a few decent shots even though architecture is not my thing!









Well that's it for this week. To see more photos from my "52 Photowalks" project, visit my website at: www.nathalieseguinphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment