Friday, September 25, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Pictures-Week of 9/21/09

Last week I started a post titled: "A Few of my Favorite Pictures". And I promised to post my favorite photos from the weekend every Wednesday. Unfortunately, I was so busy this week that I am only getting a chance to post my favorites tonight! So, here they are, starting with Anthony's soccer team, the "Radioactive"!




Free kicks can be scary for the kids forming a wall...

Christina's Pineapple Strikers played great and had a lot of fun!
This is what I enjoy the most; capturing the smiles!

And then Sunday afternoon, we went to the beach with some friends who brought surfboards. The boys had to try and of course got up pretty quickly!Thank you Trevor and his family for letting Nicholas and Anthony try out surfing for the first time!

Of course, this weekend, I also took some great photos during the VUSC Family Portrait Fundraiser. To see my favorites from this event, check out yesterday's post.
Well, this is it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment