Thursday, September 24, 2009

VUSC Family Portrait Fundraiser off to a good start!

The Valley United Soccer Club Family Portrait Fundraiser is off to a good start with the Edick family and the Mullins family taking part in last Sundays shoot. Thank you to both families for your contribution and I hope you had a good portrait session. Here are a few of my favorites from these two sessions:

THE EDICK FAMILY

MOM & DAD

BRIAN & JEN

BRIAN
JEN
Thank you Jen for your contribution and I hope that you and your family are enjoying your beautiful portraits!

The Mullins family used this opportunity to get Veronica's Senior Portraits done. Veronica has been my model for a few of my school assignments and has always graciously followed my directions. But this time, I wanted this session to be about Veronica. We met a the park and walked around, stopping for a few shots here and there and talking about her plans for the future. Here are some of my favorite shots:

VERONICA

There are 2 more Sundays left for this fundraiser, Sundays, October 4th and October 11th. And there are still a few openings left on both days. So hurry up and make your reservations quickly and take advantage of this special pricing! And remember, all money goes to Valley United Soccer Club and your booking fee is tax deductible!

No comments:

Post a Comment