Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog!
For my first blog entry, I decided to introduce myself: My name is Nathalie Seguin and I am the owner and principal photographer of Nathalie Seguin Photography. I am based in Santa Clarita, California and I offer modern children's portraiture and youth sports photography services. My approach is simple yet impactful, and I strive to capture the spirit and essence of your child and the story of your family.
Besides being a photographer, I am also an Occupational Therapist working in Early Intervention. Working with children with disabilities and their family gives me a unique set of skills that sets me apart from other photographers.
I am also the mother of 3 beautiful kids: Nicholas, 12 years old, Anthony, 10 years old, and Christina 7 years old. They are my pride and joy and probably my favorite subjects to photograph! All 3 are involved in sports, which is where my love for sports photography comes from. I have been capturing their exploits since the beginning and will continue to do so as long as I can! Currently, the boys play soccer at a competitive level and I have been photographing every game I can. And for the past year, I have been photographing sporting events at College of the Canyons for the Sports Information Office. My work can be seen on the COC website and has been published in the Canyon Call, COC's newspaper.
There you have it! Me, in a nutshell! Hopefully I didn't bore you to death...

Thanks for visiting my blog and came back soon!

Nathalie






No comments:

Post a Comment