Thursday, September 10, 2009

Family Portrait Fundraiser


Fall is almost upon us and this means it is time for family portraits! In the past few years, I have been so busy with soccer season, school, work, etc. that I have waited at the last minute to get my family portrait done. So I have pledged to myself and my family to get them done as soon as possible. And to get into the spirit of family portrait, I have also organized a Family Portrait Fundraiser for VUSC BU13 Black (Nicholas' soccer team). I am offering this very special deal to raise much needed funds for the team.
With their new season beginning this weekend, the team had to spend most of their funds on new uniforms and are in need of more money to pay for monthly expenses such as referee fees, tournament fees, etc. I am offering this special for a limited time only and I hope that many families will take advantage of this great deal!
So contact me as soon as possible to book your family portrait session and remember that your booking fee and all profit from print sales will go directly to VUSC BU13 Black.


No comments:

Post a Comment