Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Greenwald Family - August 2010

I have known Ayla and the Greenwald for about 1 year.
Ayla is a child with special needs
with a wonderful personality. So, when Laura, 
her mom, asked me to photograph her family,
I was thrilled! Ayla will be turning three
in September and is a little shy with strangers.
So Laura thought that since she knew me, 
she might be more cooperative for the photo shoot!
And she was.
Here are a few of my favorites:
 
Ayla was cooperative until it was time to take photos with her big brother!
I am glad I had the chance to photograph this wonderful family and to capture these special moments!
To see more of my work, visit: www.nathalieseguinphotography.com.
And if you would like to schedule your next photo session, contact me here: nseguin@earthlink.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment