Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Scaglione Family - December 2010

Last Sunday, I had the pleasure of photographing
my good friends, the Scagliones. 
I have know them for so many years and have taken so many candid photos of them over the years... 
But this was the first time that they hired me 
to do their family portraits.
It was a rainy day and we had to wait under the umbrellas 
for a little while before mother nature finally cooperated. 
Here are a few of my favorites:

It was so much fun to photograph this family... I am sure you will see more of them on this Blog in the future. In the meantime, you can see more from this session at:

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Loved all of them, they are fresh and touches the heart. You are right, I can feel the fun you had, your love for your work is inspiring...many things to learn from you...would keep watching.
    please keep up the good work...
    love
    madhusudhan,Chennai,India.

    ReplyDelete