Friday, April 2, 2010

The kids - Spring 2010

Kids change so quickly it is hard to keep up! Mine are growing so fast and changing everyday! So last week end, I decided to have a little photo session with each one. I normally prefer to shoot outdoors with available light but decided to try something new...

Nicholas is now thirteen years old (a teenager) and is very self conscious. He is no longer a kid but not an adult yet and he is slowly defining his personality. He likes to dress to "fit in" and wears skinny jeans and flat billed hats. He just got braces this month and is still getting use to them. His smile is akward still and when he tries to be serious, he looks angry! This was not an easy photo shoot... but I think I manage to capture the "real" Nicholas!





Anthony is 11 years old but almost as tall as his older brother. He is so tall that people often can't believe that he is only 11! He is a little bit of a "Goofball" and can be pretty clumsy at times. His style is the complete opposite of his brother; he couldn't care less about what he wears and what he looks like! He will still wear t-shirts backwards and miss-matched socks and he doesn't care! He is the creative one in the family and loves his music.






Christina... she is 8 years old and reminds me of myself a lot! She is sensitive, compassionate and loves animals! She has a very strong personality: she knows what she wants and is very persistent! She is also the baby of the family and the only girl so she demands a lot of attention! We like to call her our little "Drama Queen" since she likes to exagerate everything! But she was also my most tolerant model, willing to try anything for me!






I love my three kids and can't believe how quickly they are growing up... To see more photos from this session, visit my website at: www.nathalieseguinphotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment