Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photowalk #6: Placerita 4-9-2010

I have been so busy in the last two weeks
that I completely forgot about my "52 Photowalks" project!
I took these photos on April 8th at Placerita but completely forgot about them until yesterday!
I went there with Christina and her best friend Sammy.
Placerita has many hiking trails and we chose the Waterfall Trail since there was still water in the creek.
We didn't get to the waterfall though... the girls got tired
of walking after 45 minutes. So we turned around and went back.
Here are a few a my favorite shots:










Some day, I will go back and try to go all the way to the waterfall...
but I was told I had to do it in the Spring while there is still water in the creek!
In the meantime, if you want to see more photos from Placerita
and other photowalks, visit my website:
www.nathalieseguinphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment